Browse by Industry - Business Services - Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
- Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
A chance to work with a Global organization that connects young heads of organizations' within a single network with great internal growth prospects. Leading and managing a given chapter
- Leading and managing the business for a given chapter
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
Looking for Senior Consulting professionals with 10 - 18 years of solid work experience within industry/consulting companies
- Consulting role with a Global Market Research Company
If you are passionate about driving end to end strategy and take charge of the whole operations then this job is definitely for you. You will have to execute the devised strategy on the ground within the stipulated time frame.
- Opportunity to work with the top management
- Opportunity to showcase your strategic skills
General Manager - Dhaka - 2004-08 Batchers(Top Bschool Only)-Consulting/operations/FMCG background
Tier II/Tier III Bschools will not be considered by the client.
Exposure in the Dhaka territory is a must (Directly/on Projects).
- Drive the development and implementation of country business
- Be in front of the leadership team and have a faster growth trajectory
Engage, liaise and work with some of the largest MNCs across Industry within a supportive and meritocratic environment
- Meritocratic environment with rapid career growth potential
- Renowned brand name that is well established throughout the Globe
We are looking for people who can build and manage a portfolio of clients and partner with senior decision makers in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements. At the same time also build and maintain a strong network of candidate pool.
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
Business Development with a Market Leader. Work as a Consultant for a listed UK MNC and a market leader in the recruitment space.
- Team based meritocratic culture with an unparalleled growth opportunity
- Opportunity to meet and influence senior stakeholders across industries